The Office of Student Integrity (OSI) remains committed to promoting and upholding Georgia Tech's core value of integrity. We will be closely following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Georgia Department of Health to practice social distancing, provide health education to our students, and practice effective workplace hygiene as protection from contracting and spreading COVID-19.
Based on CDC and Department of Public Health recommendations to limit personal contact to reduce the risk of infection, OSI is implementing the following temporary service changes.
These changes are in effect from Monday, August 17, 2020 through the end of the Fall 2020 semester:
- All OSI meetings, seminars, hearings, and events will be held virtually.
- OSI will maintain limited office coverage during the Fall 2020 semester. All OSI staff members are available via email or telephone to assist students during business hours.
- OSI staff members can be reached using the contact information available below:
- Andrew Lawrence: firstname.lastname@example.org 404.385.0313
- Dallas Flint: email@example.com 404.894.6873
- Ericka McGarity: firstname.lastname@example.org 404.385.4755
- Mandy Hambleton: email@example.com 404.894.5107
- Shawn Terrell: firstname.lastname@example.org 404.894.2566
If you prefer to call and leave a voicemail, please note that staff members will check voice messages several times each business day, and the office’s goal is to respond within 24 business hours upon receipt.
- OSI staff will continue to contact students regarding referred student code of conduct violations. Staff members will email meeting request notifications with specific instructions for students to follow regarding the referred violation(s). Students are expected to follow these instructions to schedule a meeting with their assigned OSI staff member.
- For general questions about the conduct process or office operations, please contact email@example.com.
- For questions about sanction deadlines or holds, please contact the OSI staff member who emailed the decision outcome letter. Contact information is available in the decision outcome letter and at osi.gatech.edu/staff.
- For faculty and staff assistance submitting an incident report or requesting a status update, please contact Andrew Lawrence, Assistant Director of Student Integrity, at firstname.lastname@example.org.